Saturday, April 05, 2008

new begnings

Hey all! Thanks for checking out one silver blog. Patrick, here. It drives me nuts when my favorite bands aren't touring or releasing new music-- I have no idea what they are up to. Maybe its my obsession with rock stars... but I like to know what's going on!

Well, being in a "real" band I now know everything that goes on between concerts and records. Ok, mainly practice and work. But that's what this blog is for-- it's for you and us to connect when we aren't at a club or you aren't listening to us on your iPod. Its for feedback. Its for goofy photos that I take on my cellphone. (Those are below)

So what are we up to? We practiced last night, specifically the songs for Mosaic tomorrow night. We sometimes play the music at the Mayan Nightclub as a part of the Mosaic gathering. Also, we have two gigs coming up, so mark it in your Outlook (or Entourage, for us mac users):

April 18 @ Memorial Park in Pasadena: This will be a show to raise awareness about Human Trafficking. Its FREE! There is a donation, though :)

May 2 @ la casa blue: a cool and trendy cafe.

Thanks a lot for checking out the blog, and we look forward to seeing you on the 18!

Photobucket

wyatt and shane getting ready at practice last nightPhotobucket

Someday, I'll put a camera on the neck of my bass

Photobucket

Gabe is really good looking... and he plays keys, too!

Photobucket

Where would be be without starbucks?

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look pregnant. Great...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home